Multiple bed and family rooms
We offer our guests comfortable multiple and family bed rooms. The windows of the one part of the rooms overlook the historic square in the centre of Berlin named “Winterfeldtplatz”, of the another part of the rooms – the patio.
Rooms are equipped with beds standing next to each other with high level of comfort (Box-Spring Beds), bedside tables with lamps, stylish, comfortable floor lamps, a wardrobe, a desk.
In the multiple rooms there are also a modern folding sofas for two sleeping places. If necessary, can also be provided a clamshells. Thus, in the multi-bed rooms can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people.
Fully renovated multiple rooms are modern in design, comfort and the most functional use of space.
- All bathrooms are equipped with shower, toilet, sink, vanity mirror and hairdryer.
- At guests service there are also shower gel, shampoo and hand soap in the bathrooms.
- The most of the rooms have a coach, a modern flat-screen TV and a standing fan.
- The flooring is high-quality laminate.
- Our single rooms are no-smoking. For violation of this rule will be fined € 100 for each case (including smoking out the window in the bathroom, and so on. N.).
- Reasonable prices.
Prices for multiple rooms
from 89,00 to 149,00 € per room per night, service and VAT are included in the stated prices.
from 99,00 to 159,00 € per room per night, service and VAT are included in the stated prices.
Each extra bed costs an additional 20 € per bed per night.
For our guests, we also offer special promotion and off-season prices. In case of hotel reservations for groups, special arrangements can be booked.
The prices mentioned above are not valid during the exhibitions, fairs, major cultural events and holidays. We can offer these prices only early booking subject to availability of rooms necessary for you.
Since January 1, 2014, the Senate of Berlin, introduced a tax on lodging (City Tax) at a rate of 5% of the net cost of a hotel room. More information can be found by clicking on the following link: City Tax in Berlin.